Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hi! About Mrs. Gosselin and this blog

Hi,
I am Mrs. Gosselin and I am starting my first year teaching Art to grades 5-8 at Nissitissit Middle School in Pepperell, Massachusetts.  Originally from Stow, I have been living in Rehoboth, Massachusetts for 7 years.  My husband, 1 year old son and almost 4 year old daughter are currently in the middle of moving up to the Pepperell area.  Before coming to Pepperell, I taught PreK-8th grade Art in Avon, Massachusetts for 11 years.  I attended Castleton State College in Vermont for my undergraduate studies and Framingham State College for my graduate studies.  I plan on keeping parents up to date with what is going on in the art classroom here.  Welcome!  I am extremely excited for the upcoming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment